Tuesday, April 24, 2007


GOLD- WITH HONOURS!

i am so proud of us. GOLD WITH HONOURS. something we would have never dreamt of. we did it, SNChoir! we gave it our all and we DID IT. we beat CEDAR! and IJTP! . and we got the same as RGS and Anderson. :D YAY US! the freaky announcer lady was keeping us in suspence la. 'CHIJ St Nicholas Girls' School. GOLD-' jiayi and i were ohmygawding and it turned out that the announcer person was just pausing. 'WITH HONOURS.' and we SCREAMED. louisa told us not to but we still screamed. we can't help it! it's like a normal reaction for girls. today is TOTALLY the happiest day of my life. i know i know, i've said that A WHOLE LOT of times already but today is the happiest happiest happiest day of my life la. it's a dream come true. we showed our true potential and we set our standards. I AM PROUD TO BE FROM SNCHOIR. anyway, after all the screaming and the hugging, we were each given a packet of milk. CHOCOLATE MILK. hahaha, yeah it's weird. but it's CHOCOLATE. so we went back to school around 7-ish? walked all the way up to the gym toilet to find out that it was locked. :\ so we kinda changed OUTSIDE the toilet. however, nobody saw, okay! ooh and thank you grace for your CHOCOLATE cookie. :D oh and jing, we HAVE to celebrate some day.

I LOVE SNCHOIR! <3


8:11 PM she's got style

welcome ;
welcome to icedmocha--.blogspot.com :D

I LOVE B&J'S

hits
the one & only ;
My name is Valencia Phua Leryee. I am an oreo cookie! I was born on the 12th of February and am 16 this year. I am from CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School, a red-houser. I am in Secondary 4 Unity. Choir is my CCA; I love to sing :D I am currently in Soprano 1.
oblivion_gal@hotmail.com
she's got style

spread the love <3 ;
I love God.
I love my friends.
I love my classmates.
In short, I love everything and everybody.

stop the hatred ;
I do not like liars, backbiters, flirts and people who pretend to be someone they're not (basically, freaks).

do wishes come true ?
I want to grow taller!
I want to be richer (heh heh)!
I want to overcome my fears.

tagboard ;
gossip Tag here before leaving!(:

daily clicks ;
I got no friends. So why don't you click there instead? :D CLICK HERE!

archives ;
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki